COD Terms & Conditions
UK, 18+ only. Opens 15.10.20. Register the code found on the reverse of label, online by 31.01.21. To register go to www.callofduty.com/mountaindew and for full terms and conditions go to mountaindew.co.uk/cod-term-and-conditions. Each code provides a gift of 2 tokens of 2XP each which doubles the experience points awarded for 15 minutes within public online multiplayer matches of the Game. Max of 1 hour redeemable per person, per day and 40 hours person across all promotions Entrants require: internet access; Xbox One, PS4 console or PC and the compatible Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Network or Battle.net account: a Call of Duty ® account; and a Call of Duty® Black Ops Cold War (PEGI 18) game. Each sold separately. © 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. Promoter: PepsiCo International Limited, Building 4 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YE450, United Kingdom.
2XP valid in full game multiplayer mode only; use in other modes may be restricted. Internet connection required. Game sold separately. Online multiplayer subscription may be required, sold separately.
Limit 1 hr 2XP per day, 40 hrs total, applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty: Back Ops Cold War (not limited to this promotion). Maximum of 160 codes per person. Void where prohibited.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Mountain Dew Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War promotion (the “Promotion”) begins October 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and ends January 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (the “Promotion Period”). You can begin banking your Codes on the Website (as defined in Rule 3) as of October 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. GMT, however, the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War game is not scheduled for release until November 13, 2020. By participating in the Promotion, everyone unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Program Terms and the decisions of PepsiCo International Limited (“Sponsors”), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. For purposes of these Program Terms, a “day” is defined as 12:00 a.m. GMT through 11:59 p.m. GMT of the same day; except for the first day during the Promotion Period which will begin at 12:00 p.m. GMT and end at 11:59 p.m. GMT. The computer clock of the Sponsors’ webmaster is the official time-keeping device in this Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the U.K. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. WHERE TO FIND CODES: Look for a unique ten (10)-character alphanumeric code (each, a “Code”) on the reverse of the label on specially-marked 500ml bottles, 375ml bottles and 12-pack x 500ml bottles of Mountain Dew® and Mountain Dew No Sugar®.
NO TRANSFER: Codes and/or Accounts cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above. Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorised, legitimate channels.
4. REGISTER ON-LINE: Go to www.callofduty.com/mountaindew (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the Promotion. Use your valid e-mail address along with a complete, valid name, postcode, password, and date of birth to set up your free Promotion account (“Account”). If you are not an existing Account holder, follow the instructions to register for the Promotion. Every Participant (as defined below) will be required to register on the Website. Participants will also have to sign in with their PlayStation account, Xbox Live account, or Battle.net account or create one if they do not already have one and link their Online ID, Gamer Tag, or Battle Tag to their Account. Once the Participant links their Online ID, Gamer Tag, or Battle Tag to their Account, the accounts will be linked for the remainder of the Promotion. In order to redeem your in-game rewards, you must also be a PlayStation PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold account Member in good standing. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold memberships are paid subscriptions, sold separately.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Each time an eligible individual (“Participant”) logs onto the Website using their e-mail address and enters a Code, the Participant will automatically receive the 2XP as a gift (“Rewards”). Participants limited to one (1) entry per day.
Codes can be redeemed for Rewards based on the participating product packages where the Code is printed. Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew No Sugar 500ml bottles, Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew No Sugar 375ml bottles, Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew No Sugar 12-pack x 500ml bottles, including 500ml PMPs: 2 for £1.70 and £1.19 2 for £2. Rewards per token is 15 minutes of 2XP.
6. ENTER CODE(S) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT: To enter your Code online, log on to the Website and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears.
Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59 pm GMT on January 31, 2021. Any unused Codes after that time will be void.
7. CODES/ACCOUNT LIMITS: Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59 pm GMT on January 31, 2021. Any unused Codes after that time will be void. Each Code can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code will be void. A maximum of 160 Code entries per person/Account throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one Account per person. Each person can only enter Codes into one Account under one registration. If a person enters Codes into multiple Accounts, then Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may void any such Codes and Accounts. Total number of Codes distributed by Sponsors throughout the Promotion Period is approximately 4.5 million based upon an estimated number of Codes produced at the time of printing of these Program Terms, given away or obtained through one of the methods mentioned, actual number may vary. Codes and Double XP have no cash value. Codes must be entered on the Website before the end of the Promotion Period and any unused Codes after this time shall be void. Sponsors assume no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of Rewards acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Website. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsors with respect to Code entry and Reward transactions are final and binding, including without limitation, determinations regarding the validity of Codes.
8. REDEEM YOUR REWARDS: When you enter your Code, your Reward associated with that Code will automatically be applied to a specific Online ID, Gamer Tag, or Battle Tag. In order to assign and use Rewards to an Online ID, Gamer Tag, or Battle Tag the Online ID, Gamer Tag, or Battle Tag account holder must purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and log into Battle.net, PlayStation Network or Xbox Live and Register On-Line (see Rule 4).
Limit of one (1) hour 2XP per Gamer ID per day. Limit of 40 hours of 2XP total during the promotion period which applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and is not limited to this promotion. 2XP can be redeemed, up to the maximum stated above, until March 31, 2020. Any unused 2XP accumulated through this Promotion in your account at that time will be void.
Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Rewards is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the gift or any part of it.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by Activision Publishing, Inc., its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, Sponsors and Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website or any other website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. From time to time during the Promotion Period, Sponsors’ webmaster may perform maintenance on the Website which may result in a Participants inability to enter Codes or redeem Rewards. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes or these Program Terms, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Activision Publishing, Inc., its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, Sponsors, Promotion Parties and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors, Promotion Parties or Activision Publishing, Inc. and which prevents the Sponsors from complying with these Program Terms the Sponsors will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
10. MODIFICATION: If for any reason Sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these Program Terms for any reason whatsoever, Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of redemption of Rewards, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in these Program Terms, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsors may modify and amend these Program Terms as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
The Sponsors may refuse to provide a gift and/or Rewards in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Program Terms or seek recovery of the benefit of the gift if it has already been awarded.
12. ACCOUNT HOLDER IDENTITY: Each valid Code submitted into an Account will be associated with the Reward in the name of the Account holder and/or Gamer ID/Gamer tag/Gamer Account holder (collectively “Account Holder”) used at the time of Code submission. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the Account Holder, Reward redemption will be declared made by the authorised Account Holder (based upon information submitted at the time the Account was created or updated upon registration for this Promotion) and the Participant may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorised account holder of such email address. "Authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
13. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Activision Publishing, Inc., its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, Sponsors and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website or any website, redeeming Rewards or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any Reward, or any typographical or other error in these Program Terms or the announcement of offering of any Reward.
14. OTHER: If any provisions of these Program Terms are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
In the event of a discrepancy between these Program Terms and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Program Terms will prevail.
The Sponsors retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the Promotion Period owing to exceptional circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participants to avoid disappointment.
Despite anything to the contrary, all decisions of the Sponsors shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
These Program Terms are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. PROMOTER: PepsiCo International Limited, Building 4 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YE, United Kingdom.